1952 Jaguar XK 120
The Jaguar XK 120 is a sports car manufactured by Jaguar between 1948 and 1954. It was the first Jaguar sports car after the SS100, whose production finished in 1940.
The XK 120 was available in three versions: OTS (open two seater), FHC (fixed head coupé) and DHC (drophead coupé).
This XK 120 OTS was first registred in the USA, was then sold to United Kingdom and has been in Portugal, with the same owner, for 24 years.
It is a «matching numbers» car, with «Jaguar-Daimler Heritage Trust» certificate, restored by «Osório e Trindade», in Porto, retaining its originality.